Tuesday, December 25, 2012

5250 Touch Problem Ways Solution


This article is for Nokia 5250 Touch Screen Problem Solution. If your phone’s touch screen stops working solutions in the diagram below can help you.
Touch screen problem in Nokia 5250 can often be caused by damaged touch screen connector so make sure that it is in good condition. Clean it and the general area around it with any cleaning substance just to make sure that moisture or carbon is not causing this problem.
I have marked Nokia 5250 Touch Screen Connector Ways in the diagram below. Make the jumpers as shown in it but If you are sure that the Connector is in good shape then repair or replace the Marked IC.
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Here Are Nokia 5250 Touch Screen Problem Solutions. Please Observe Carefully.
Nokia 5250 Touch Problem Ways Solution


If you have further Questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every diagram we post on repair-mobiles.com is tested by one or more members of our team. Still Use them at Your Own Risk we are not responsible if these solutions may cause any harm to your phone. 

         

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beаt ! I wish to aρprentiсe ωhile you amеnd your website, hoω
could i subsсгibе for a blоg web ѕіte?
Thе account aidеd me а acceptаble ԁeаl.
I hаԁ been tiny bit аcquainted of this your broаdсast pгoѵideԁ bгight clear
idea
My blog optical frames designer

Yasir Javaed said...

if you want to subscribe follow this option on my blog (Follow by Email)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Whаt'ѕ uρ, thiѕ weeκеnԁ is pleasаnt іn favοr of me, as this point in time i am rеading thіѕ ωondeгful eԁucational аrtіcle heгe
at my reѕіdenсe.

Feеl free tо vіsit my blog post Fast Business Loan

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out some additional information.


My blog; stairlifts

Popular Posts